Just buy the shortest domain, 5 capital word, you can be a multibillionaire bro.
Just a few weeks ago, businessman Jon Schultz was hoping to capitalize on news headlines around the globe and wanted to sell the Ebola.com domain for around $150,000. He’s managed to rake in even more than that. After buyingEbola.com for $13,500 in 2008, Schultz’s Blue String Ventures just flipped the domain for $200,000. But my opinion is, he can sold more than this figure if want to more Continue reading
Like facebook Us
Hot this week!
- 10 ways to make money online 20,285 views
- 10 tips to beginning the Internet Marketer 15,058 views
- Why social networking important to business online 14,940 views
- Profit and types of profit 13,178 views
- have my little angel and carrythe bean bag using a my other hand sac lancel 10,534 views
- 8 steps process to start online business! 10,290 views
- My favorite dvd copy software. 9,281 views
- How Important is Social Media to Your Business Online? 8,969 views
- Important Information About The Project Management Life Cycle 8,701 views
- Important Cash Advance Suggestions You Need To Adhere to 8,266 views