Just buy the shortest domain, 5 capital word, you can be a multibillionaire bro.
Just a few weeks ago, businessman Jon Schultz was hoping to capitalize on news headlines around the globe and wanted to sell the Ebola.com domain for around $150,000. He’s managed to rake in even more than that. After buyingEbola.com for $13,500 in 2008, Schultz’s Blue String Ventures just flipped the domain for $200,000. But my opinion is, he can sold more than this figure if want to more Continue reading
Like facebook Us
Hot this week!
- 10 ways to make money online 22,157 views
- Why social networking important to business online 16,146 views
- 10 tips to beginning the Internet Marketer 16,111 views
- Profit and types of profit 14,393 views
- have my little angel and carrythe bean bag using a my other hand sac lancel 11,452 views
- 8 steps process to start online business! 11,217 views
- My favorite dvd copy software. 10,298 views
- How Important is Social Media to Your Business Online? 9,860 views
- Important Information About The Project Management Life Cycle 9,817 views
- Free business eBooks for download. 8,009 views